New Jersey architectural insurance, New Jersey engineering insurance, and related coverages are complex but crucial to protect firms in the event of an accident. With the acquisition of Petty Burton Associates, an award-winning broker with more than 25 years of service to the design professional community, William H. Connolly & Co., LLC became one of the country’s leading specialist insurance brokers representing architects, engineers and related construction consultants. Providing comprehensive and cost-effective solutions for this industry is a challenging and rewarding process, requiring knowledge and experience, and providing services like:
- Prepare applications to positively influence underwriters and capitalize on premium credits and coverage advantages.
- Examine coverage forms and policies to personalize and coordinate based on individual client needs.
- Negotiate favorable terms with underwriters through comprehensive discussions and favored relationships with underwriters.
- Issue certificates of insurance accurately and promptly.
- Provide knowledgeable risk management advice and current, extensive information on practice and insurance issues.
- Review owner/client contracts for insurability and risk management suggestions.
- Facilitate claim reporting, monitor status of claims and identify trends and patterns.
- Provide in-house risk management seminars.