William H. Connolly & Co., LLC serves the insurance needs of thousands of homeowners, renters and automobile owners. Our team of professionals includes new product and marketing specialists, account representatives and claims experts.
Unlike the service provided by direct mail or “800 number” firms, the service at William H. Connolly is personal and professional. Each of our customers deals with a specific representative assigned to the account. This allows for a thorough and ongoing understanding of your personal insurance needs. And, you’ll be able to contact that representative, personally, should you have questions or concerns.
Our Personal Insurance service includes:
- Homeowners policies issued immediately at our office. If you were not aware that you needed an insurance policy for your closing, we can get your policy processed on the same day that you request it.
- Personal Claims Service. We don’t just report your claim – we follow up with the insurance company, the adjusters, police departments, body shops and restoration companies to make sure you are compensated for your loss quickly and thoroughly.
- Comparison shopping for the best price and product. We work with several A+ rated insurance carriers and we always look for the best insurance coverages at the most competitive price for you.
- Annual Review of Policies. Checklist letter sent at every renewal to make us aware of any changes and to be sure you are properly covered.
You can trust William H. Connolly to professionally address your insurance needs, whether you are renters in your first apartment or the owners of several high value homes, including a vacation home in a storm prone location.
Please contact our Personal Insurance Division for information about:
- Homes, Condominiums and Cooperatives, Rental Units
- Vacation Homes and Shore Properties
- Private Passenger and Recreational Vehicles
- Antique and High-Valued Automobiles
- Jewelry and Other Valuable Personal Articles
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Yachts and Watercraft
- Flood Insurance, Excess Flood Insurance
- Excess and Umbrella Liability Insurance
- Life, Disability, and Health Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Individual Disability Insurance